OEM and Aftermarket Fitments
Ice Shield® de-icers support over 85 percent of the general aviation aircraft operating today. Interchangeable on all major General, Commuter and Business Aviationaircraft, Ice Shield wing de-ice boots are trusted worldwide by the following original equipment manufacturers:
- Beech King Air 350
- Beech King Air 200
- Beech King Air 90
- Beech G58 Baron
- Epic LT and E1000
- Lancair Evolution
- Vulcanair Partenavia
- Regional/Commuter aircraft operators
- Part 135 Charter Opertors
- Corporate and Individual Aircraft Owners
How Ice Shield Wing De-ice Boots Work
Ice Shield pneumatic wing de-icers use bleed air or vacuum pumps to dislodge ice during both inflation and deflation of tubular channels designed into the boots. Operation is activated either manually or by a timer controlled by the pilot.
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Wing Boots
Ice Shield PSA™ de-icers, a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) installation application, reduces installation labor and allows minimal aircraft downtime when replacing wing de-ice boots. We call it a Peel.Stick.Fly.™ application. Ice Shield PSA parts are interchangeable, direct replacements for FASTboot® and allow for immediate flight following installation and completion of log book entries.
Ice Shield PSA parts are offered for most of certified Ice Shield wing boots, allowing customers to have a choice of either the PSA application or traditional contact adhesive application.
All Ice Shield customers have unlimited access to expert technical support and first-class customer service.
Additionally, all Ice Shield PSA parts are covered under the standard Ice Shield No-Hassle warranty.
The new Ice Shield PSA parts are manufactured with the same world-class quality and reliability provided by Ice Shield since the brand launched in 1999.
Same Quality, Same Reliability, New Application.
Features & Benefits
- Stocking distributors are established world wide
- Guaranteed delivery within 48 hours in the continental US and to US-based freight forwarders (up to 72-hours for Ice Shield PSA boots)
- Rugged, polymer construction ensures strength and longevity
- Nneat, clean and easy installation
- Proven to last up 60 percent longer
- No-hassle warranty
- Easy, direct access to technical support
- Best value
Ice Shield Wing Boots are certified on many aircraft including:Beechcraft King Air Series
- Beechcraft King Air Series
- DHC-8 100, 200, 300, 400
- SAAB 340
- Daher-Socata TBM 700/850
- Pilatus PC-12
- Embraer 110 & 120
- Cessna 200, 300, 400 and 500 Citation Series
- Fairchild SA-226, SA-227 Metro/Merlin
- Piper PA-42, PA-46 Series
- Click here to see a complete list
Note: Ice Shield PSA de-icers are not available for sale or shipment to Canada, UK, Germany or France.